All 4 art Reviews

Cute Starfre Cute Starfre

It's nice for me to see you take a more innocent approch... oh wait I see nipples. oh well, it's more innocent than what you mostly do. Not that I'm complaining, but it's good to do a little more than just sex, breasts, and more sex. it's good to take some time and do something simple. Not to mention Starfire is a beautiful character, with a beautiful personality, and sweet innocent mind. And you did well to help capture that part of her. Even add a little sense that she's more than nieve, but also has a little sexy side to her, whether she is aware of it or not. To be completely honest, this is some of your best works. Not having to rely on sexuality, or odd fantasies of the public, just some simple, and clean work to really show up that beautiful skill you have. Though it shows in all your other works, it really shines here.

I just hope you do more like this, because as simple as this is, this is still gorgeous.

Raven Eat Raven Raven Eat Raven

... What, am I looking at? This is... What is this? I... What ISSS THISS???

I mean, I love it. I can say I have never, ever, EVER seen anything like it. And I've seen a lot fo odd pictures, but... Damn it what am I looking at!? I love how simply... Unique it is. I don't even know what to say except... WHAT. ISSSS. THISSSSSSSSS.......? You did an awesome job with the colors, and... everything... Wow...

Don't get me wrong, I love it even alone with how fricken odd and twisted it is, You get a 5/5 and everything. I just... You just render me in shock, I mean... WHAT AM I LOOKING AT??????

ZachsAnomaly responds:

You are looking at two of the same boy, pregnant with very different creatures, who have very different opinions and come from very different backgrounds. =3 A concept art from my comic.

Youth Gone Wild Youth Gone Wild

Very, dare I say, sexy style. It's funny, and... it gives me an odd boner, I mean what?

Awesome redesign of the characters, and... I don't know how you did it, but you kept Slade's bad-assery but yet made me laugh so hard in that third panel I started my period. I am probably the most easily entertained person though so I may be over reacting but none the less I laughed.

It looks nice, looks hot, and a very nice style, and Hope to see more someday!

Keep it inside Keep it inside

I have to say, this is beautiful, in it's own morbid way. The detail, the style, it slides together so well, that it is both disturbing, but intriguing, a combination of the two to keep you wondering what the story is behind it. The fish, his thoughts, in distress of their up coming fate, of being devoured. Yet they are the idea's that he must consume. Dreary... its like to keep his body fed he's killing off his own mind...
All in all, beautiful. Magnificent.

(P.s sorry if I made this post too complicated, have a Banana.)